Top 50 Romantic Love Messages For Her

Romantic Love Messages For Her can be an enormous way for people to show their important others how much they really care. You The More. Ladies Always Want To Know How You Feel About Them. Love, it’s a mad thing. So what! Its can do happy life. A lot of people also use text messages as a way to flirt with their girlfriends, boyfriends or spouses. Pick The Ones That Interests You And Send it to her.




1- My Angel, My Love For You Is Unlimited. For You, I Will Do Anything. With You, I'Ll Do Anything.

2- I love you more with each passing day

3- Out Of A Billion People In The Population, I'Ve Chosen One Person To Love, One Person To Cherish, One Person To Protect And One Person To Stand Up For. I'Ve Chosen You Not Because You Were A Choice From Many, But Because You Are One In A Million. I Love You

4- You are on my mind now and always.

5- Even though we are apart, my love you will never part

6- Baby, My Arms Will Hold You When You Are Weak. My Eyes Will Find You Charming In Your Worst Appearance, My Heart Will Love You More Even When You Are Most Vulnerable. I Will Be True To You When Everybody Walks Away Because I Love You.

7- You are the center of my world. And for that, I am thankful each day.

8- Your love is all I’ll ever need.

9- Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

10- Every Morning, The Bright Rising Sun Makes Me Happy. In The Evening, The Soothing Breeze Brings A Cool Smile On My Face. And Even The Birds Chirp And Sing Bring Joy To My Heart. But All These Are Incomplete Until I See Your Beautiful Face. I Love You

11- In case you didn’t know, I’ll be loving you always and forever!

12- True love begins where there is nothing expected

13- I got an x-ray 2day they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took u out i would die because I could not live without you!

14- Your Love Is As Influential As A Drug, As Soothing As The Spring, As Sweet As A Honeycomb, As High As The Sky, As Gracious As The Lilies And As Real As You.

15- Every day I love you

16- Let’s stay this way forever. I love you.

17- Please let me know what I did to deserve you … I want to make sure I keep on doing it. Love you XOXOXO

18- This Is My Love For You. To Give You The Best Things I Can Afford, To Afford You The Best Time I Can Spare And To Share My Life With You, Asking Nothing In Return.

19- I finally got my past, present, and future tenses correct today: I love you, I loved you, and I will love you forever and always!

20- I Think I'Ve Been Lucky All My Life. I'Ve Had The Best Education, The Best Family, The Best Friends And Now, You The Best Lover In The World. Am I Not Simply Lucky?

21- You have my heart, keep it safe.

22- Without you I am incomplete.

23- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

24- Baby, I am Sorry To Disturb You. But This Is So Urgent And I Want You To Send Me Your Picture. I am Playing Cards With My Friends And I Lost My Queen.

25- I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.

26- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to utter I love you, one last time. 

27- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, was completely out of my control. 

28- With my whole heart for my whole life I love you. 

29-  Love Me Just The Way I Am, And I'Ll Cherish You Just The Way You Want. Take Me As Your Dream Man And I'Ll Make Your Dreams Come True.

30- Do I even need to explain it? You know it by yourself and let your heart speak the truth.

31- A kiss on your forehead is supposed to be the cutest kiss, which shows the intensity of his love towards you. It is not even considered erotic, but it will turn out to be very special when it is from the one who love the most in your life.

32- How A Changed Man I'Ve Been Since I Met You. Now My Life Has Changed For Good. I Laugh More,
I Give More, I Eat More And I Feel So Loved Just Because Of You My Love.

33- This is a sweet little message that shows your love towards him. It gives an instant chill when you read this text as it delivers the meaning instantly.

34- No one else loves me the way you do. No one else makes me feel the way you do. I am loving you all my life for this. I hope it’s the same with you.

35- I wish every day is celebration of love and you will be my valentine. You dying for me wouldn’t have been better than you living for me. I love you.

36- I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you.
If you ask why, I’ll say it’s because you deserve more than enough of that.
I love you, I really do.

37- It’s amazing how one person can make my worst day incredibly perfect! Love you.

38- You put the smile on my face, the sparkle in my eyes & the beat in my heart!

39- My Angel, My Love For You Is Unlimited. For You, I Will Do Anything. With You, I'Ll Do Anything.

40- Two bodies one feeling, two minds one thought, two lips one kiss, two hearts one love.

41- I am a lover not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love.

42- Out of a billion people in the population, I’ve chosen one person to love, one person to cherish, one person to protect and one person to stand up for. I’ve chosen you not because you were a choice from many, but because you are one in a million. I love you.

43- Your love is as influential as a drug, as soothing as the spring, as sweet as a honeycomb, as high as the sky, as gracious as the lilies and as real as YOU. I love you.

44- You Are So Amazing, And Your Love Has Completely Transformed My Life. If I Was Told That I Would Meet Someone As Wonderful As You, I Wouldn'T Have Believed. Now, It Seems Like I'M Walking On Air. You Are Unbelievable!

45- This is my love for you. To give you the best things I can afford, to afford you the best time I can spare and to share my life with you, asking nothing in return.

46- Love me just the way I am, and I’ll cherish you just the way you want. Take me as your dream man and I’ll make your dreams come true.

47- This Is A Fact. Someone Who Truly Loves And Adores You, Will Not Just Tell You How They Feel. Instead, They Will Go Out Of Their Way To Show You That They Love You. I Hope You See The Signs That I Love You.

48- I call you sweetie not because you are sweet, but because you mean every word of it. S=sexy, w=witty, e=ever young, e=enigmatic, t=trendy, i=intelligent, e=everything to me. For this, I love you.

49- Choose a number in your heart, add 1000 to it, divide it by 1, multiply it by 100, subtract 0 from it, square it by 200. That’s the amount of years I’m willing to keep loving you. I’m all yours and I love you.

50- A day can only last for 24 hours, a week can only contain 7 days, but my love for you will never be cease. I will love you till the days cease to exist. I love so so much.



If you want to add more to our list... you are welcome to comment below


.